• About RSS
  • Recovery Stories
  • FAQs
  • How do I apply?
  • Contact RSS
  • Useful Links

How do I apply?

Residents hiking through Wilsons Prom

(Us on a hike at Wilsons Prom)


You can contact Recovery Support Services yourself, or you can be referred by your worker, family or a friend.

Call us on 9573 1759 and we’ll either pick up the phone or you can leave a message so we can get back to you.

Phone Screening:


We’ll ask you a few questions on the phone, tell you more about RSS and then may book you in for an assessment. If you’re too old or young for the service, or need more support than we can give you, we may refer you to other more appropriate services.

Face to face assessment:


We’ll get you into the office, show you around and complete an assessment. Once you’ve completed your assessment we’ll ask you if there are people we can contact to get up-to-date information about your health, legals etc. After we’ve received everything we need, and staff believe we can support you in our service we’ll work with you to set a pre-admission date.

If you’re in rehab or hospital when you’re assessed and accepted into RSS, we ask you to transfer directly to RSS when you’ve completed that program.

If you’re using, we’ll probably ask you to spend time in a residential drug withdrawal unit before admission; in this case, we’ll help you to find one.


Latest News


Mailing List

Click here to join our mailing list