Is your organisation / project seeking input, advice and collaboration with people with lived or living experience of alcohol and other drug challenges - consumers and family members and partners?
Are you interested in embedding consumer participation within your service and processes?
APSU maintains the statewide register for consumers and family members interested in engaging in the full range of consumer and family opportunities – from sharing their personal stories in forums and workshops and corporate events, giving feedback in focus groups, through to being members of high-level Boards and advisory groups.
- We work with you to write a useful expression of interest request for your organisation or project.
- We send your request to our extensive membership.
- We short-list applicants and work with you to contact those who meet your requirements.
- We train your preferred applicants in consumer-participation basics or sharing their stories safely and with effect.
- We brief them before the activities and contact them after the session to offer support.
- We organise the payment process for participants
If you would like further information about our processes and fees, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org